Friday, May 08, 2009
Friday Fave Five # 36
As always, I do not regularly post on Fave Fridays, so my list is not just for this week. I love reading the posts so here is my list. Thanks Susanne for hosting this.
1) Synchronized Swimming: I suppose I would not be such a fan if my daughter had not taken up the sport and excelled in it. I want to direct you to this post to see her duet from this year. I am just always amazed!
2) Planting flowers: I have never really been much of a gardener, but it has been such a joy planting my annuals and just digging in the dirt. The tomatos and peppers are in the garden and I finally made a path in my strawberry patch. I back hurt a little from leaning over, but it was all worth it.
3) New Candles: Yes, it is summer time and candles are usually a winter thing, but my friend had a candle party and I ordered the "mystery candle" box. It was kind of fun seeing what kind of scents came in the bargain box.
4) Good Health: My husband and I both teach and we are grateful that we are healthy. With this new flu virus going around, it seems like we are exposed to it all. The kids seem to be healthy as well. I can't wait to air the house out a little bit.
5) God's Provision: I know that this seems so general. I have really felt thankful for God giving me the talent to teach and work and raise my family. I know so many people are struggling financially and I am grateful to be working. It isn't what I have done, but God blessing me. I am praying that I may use the things He gave me to bless others.
I think that is all for now.