Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shoulder update

Okay, so many of you know that I have been dealing with this lingering pain after I got a flu shot last November. It doesn't keep me from doing my job or anything, it is just more of an irritant. So, I went to the ER and they prescribed some Physical Therapy. It helped somewhat, but the pain was still there.

I hate going to the Dr - even though I really like her. She is great. I just tend to leave things alone and hope they go away. She sent me to get an MRI last week. Results are in. I have a torn tendon in my shoulder. How does that even happen? It obviously was not caused by the flu shot, but occurred around the same time. I have a appt with an orthopedic surgeon next week. Please pray for wisdom for my treatment. Thanks!

In other news, the girl is in her countdown mode for synchro - only 39 days before practice starts. She is already creating music mixes for a solo if she gets one. She is hilarious. The boy is enjoying Wed. night programing at church. He looks forward to it every week - what more could I ask for. The husband had been getting the car fixed. Apparently the tie rods were loose at the last oil change. These were covered under the warranty - luckily, but the alignment was not. Funny how that happens...

I think that is all for now.

Thanks for reading. Blessings.

1 comment:

anne said...

Cyndee,
I had a shoulder muscle tear repaired on the 30th of October. All is going great. Please write or call me if you have any questions. Oh, and if you get it repaired, be sure to get a recliner if you don't have one. You'll need it to sleep in for quite a while. Anne