Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Swim Sections...

I just had to mention that my girl - my swimming girl - the one that could spend all day in the water-qualified for sections in two events this year as a 9th grader! She qualified for the 100 butterfly with a time of 1:14.93 and she also qualified in her 200 IM (individual medley - 50 of each stroke) with a time of 2:38.

I am her biggest cheerleader and fan. It might be because I am afraid to swim with my head in the water - the side stroke is my favorite! I am amazed that she can jump in and just swim - I have no idea where this love has come from - uh, GOD! She has also managed to juggle her time swimming with doing homework and hanging out with friends.

I just needed to take the time to give her a shout - out! Even if nobody but me reads this...

Blessings

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I'm reading you - I really am!

Can I tell you I'm sad you're back at work and now you blog less? I understand - but I'm still sad...