Wednesday, June 06, 2007

T-shirts



This is sort of random and I don't usually blog about students. But this whole conversation just amazed me. One of the fashion trends is to wear t-shirts with sayings on them. They must have been trying to come up with there own and this is what I got.

Male student asked me: "What would you think of a t-shirt that said 'I need to Poop' on it"

Me: "I don't know that it would attract any women with a brain"

Student: "I don't care about that, but wouldn't it be funny?"

So, the hormonal 16 year old boy just wants to be funny? Something that I have been pondering since I heard it. Does this really work? I would be embarrassed to be dating someone wearing this shirt - unless he is a 2 year old....Hmmm...maybe there is a connection here...

Thanks for reading

Cyndee

No comments: