Monday, December 29, 2008

Here is the beautiful new washer

Here is the amazing washer. We literally did sit in front of it with a flashlight to watch the clothes spin. It uses such a small amount of water that my husband stopped the load to see if they were even wet. I am hoping that we are saving money by saving water? Here are the buttons on the top that I need to use my college degree for.

It really isn't that bad, just different. I have done several loads and it is great! Maybe it is better than a tv after all. We are going to put 1 dollar per load into savings and get the matching dryer when we have saved enough. After this weekend, we are up to $10. Yippee!

The only person in the family that doesn't like it is the cat. She won't step foot into the washroom. Not a good thing since her litter box is in there. I am hoping that she gets over it. Not sure why she doesn't like it besides being able to see inside of it. I only do wash once a week, so hopefully over the next couple of days she will acclimate. So, for now she is using the litter box in the garage...

Blessings and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

We love our front load - I promise. But then again, our kitty litter isn't in the laundry closet either. Not much bothers our cat. The dog is a totally different story.

TEN loads of laundry this weekend? you've GOT to be joking. Or did you just wander around your house looking for things to wash?

Love the idea of putting asid money for each load to get the matching dryer. Good luck!

Susanne said...

Holy Smokes, l0 loads of laundry in one weekend. I'm on my 3rd right now and wish I was done.

I agree with Cheri, what a good idea to put a dollar a load away for the matching dryer.