Thursday, February 01, 2007

True blogger

I would not classify myself as a true blogger - I don't naturally think that certain happenings in my life would be a good blog topic. I do that naturally with scrapbooking - I take pictures to match some stickers that I own. It just fits my storytelling style - more visual than words I guess. Regardless, I find that blogging is more for me than for my readers. It is a faster and easier way for me to get my feelings in an electronic form than to hand write my thoughts.

I am slowly learning about the whole blog process, but you will find that my blog page is fairly simple - without many bells and whistles - which in a strange way reflects me perfectly. I enjoy those that have the fun sidebars and can add special features - it just doesn't fit me. So, Thank you to those that keep reading this to just stay in touch and find out what is going on in my head.

No comments: