Thursday, May 03, 2007

National Day of Prayer


Wendy over at MidWest Texan is hosting a prayer chain for the National Day of Prayer. I hope that you can pop over there and join in.

I often struggle with prayer requests - they can be so personal or impersonal. Here are a few of mine:

1. I am praying that my husband and I can find a way to gently quit our small group at church without hurting too many feelings. One of the other couples child needs more help than our group can provide. This couple really needs a group that can adequately support them and they child.

2. I keep praying for transformation in my daughters life - that she will grow in Christ through her teenage years. She knows Jesus as her savior, but as a mom, I know there is so much more.

3. Personally, pray that I will know where to serve best this summer and next fall with our church or else where. I know that it is more than a feeling, but I just haven't found my "sweet spot" - where I have no doubt that I belong.

4. Pray for our country, soldiers and decisions made by our President and legislators. Pray for wisdom.

Thanks!

Cyndee

1 comment:

Midwest Texan said...

Hi Cyndee,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to stop by earlier, but I wanted to let you know that I was praying for you last week and will continue to do so.