Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Clearance Racks

I always wonder what causes older people to dress the way that they do. I think that I have found the answer - clearance racks.

Now, don't get me wrong, I live for clearance item clothes. But honestly, everything on the rack is not appealing. Sometimes there is a reason why the item hasn't sold in the first place. Maybe the item is just out of style or it is in a not so attractive color.

My mother in-laws love language is gift giving. She loves to buy me clothing for my birthday and Christmas from the afore mentioned clearance racks. I have grown accustomed to trying to make them stylish. She at least buys the correct size. When is it okay to say, "this is ugly and I can't make it work".

I love my mother-in-law. She loves me and remembers those days that my own mother doesn't seem to have time for. Yet, what am I going to do with a mustard yellow shirt and a flaired jean skirt....

Blessings
Cyndee

No comments: